So, I’ve “finished” my tumblr theme.
I even made it easier on myself by bothering to add proper colour tags and such exciting things tumblr lets you do. It’s quite a novelty to be able to change the colours of everything on the page with a colour picker, after I spent so long picking out my palette in Photoshop.
Overall, a very painless process. I didn’t even have to exhaust Google.
There are a few more tweaks I see need to be made now that I’ve applied it to my main tumblelog (first to-do, sort out these misbehaving paragraph tags!), but I need me some zzz’s.
And besides, I’m already dreaming up the next one 🙂