So, I’ve been meaning to start listing all these wonderful things I’m fanatical about. But there’s never been an oppurtune moment to create an exhaustive list.
The plan is, to list off a few as and when I remember them. In no particular order. Eventually, I should have a fairly accurate collection. So here goes.
- Bubbles. As in the kind you blow, with bubble solution. They feature prominently in my list of loves at the moment. Particularly, Catch-a-Bubble by Peter Fish Toys, which I am seriously considering buying hundreds of.
- Photography. Flowers, friends, streets, fruit, cityscapes, landscapes, bands. I love it, even though I still don’t really know what I’m doing with my camera, it’s plenty of fun trying to work it out.
- Fairy lights. I’ve always loved them. Like candles, without the burns.
- Yellow. It’s summer. I bought a great yellow indian silk scarf on special from Equip. It has little silver pieces on the ends which make pretty little jingling noises. I think the enxt step will be a yellow top.
- Turquoise. It’s also my mum’s favorite colour. A 21st present, I have a beautiful set of turquoise stone jewellery which really needs an outfit to match.
- RSS feeds. They keep me entertained at work, and I’d much rather have unread items on my feed reader than in my work inbox.
- Patterns. Usually floral, of the classy variety. Vintage ones. Muted colours make the best wallpapers, particularly effective for dual screens. Offline, they are awesome on accessories – wallets <3
More to follow. Feeling guilty.